Created for #LOWREZJAM 2017. The requirements are that the game run at 64x64 - hence the rather blocky display.
Pixel Peak is a time trial skiing game. Get to the bottom of the hill as fast as you can. Anything faster than 40 seconds is really good. In fact getting to the bottom is really good!
Pixel Peak is built with the Phaser JS game framework (the CE edition).
- Left and Right arrow keys - turn left and right
- Up arrow key - slow down
- Down arrow key - speed up
- More levels
- Theme Tune: https://opengameart.org/content/adventure-theme
- Countdown: https://opengameart.org/content/3-2-1-go
- Wind: https://opengameart.org/content/wind1
- Splash: https://opengameart.org/content/water-splash-yo-frankie
- Snow footsteps (for jump): https://opengameart.org/content/4-dry-snow-steps
- Menu: https://opengameart.org/content/trance-menu
Unfortunately I didn't keep a note of where I got all the sound effects from. If I can find the others then I will add a link to the list above.
- Big Update 58 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.